Monday, February 2, 2009

More in a week than in 44 years


I have learned more this past week than I have learned in 44 years (I'm not that old am I?) Here are six GREAT things that really sunk in this past week...

1. Gratitude for a renewal each week, for forgiveness and looking forward
2. Understanding my limits and feeling OKAY about them!
3. Yes, my age does come with some wisdom and...I feel good about that!
4. My husband continues to surprise me and LOVE me!
5. I REALLY REALLY do love my Sons and I know I would rather be home than anywhere else!
6. Growth of FAITH (it's been tested and proven to work).

I often feel I shouldn't post with out some sort of amazing picture but this list is pretty amazing to me! I hope by creating and writing, I will help some of you access, analyze and evaluate the good things you have learned this week!
REMEMBER...
LIFE IS GOOD - We Create our own happiness and allow others to join in!
(No matter the ups and downs there is always a lesson to be learned!)


4 comments:

Clint & Janet said...

Beautiful post. You are very in tuned for such a youngster!!

LSnow said...

Great thoughts! I have been thinking about these kind of things the last few weeks.

We are so blessed to have the truths of the gospel.

Shelly said...

Thanks for your thoughts Jeanmarie. I appreciate you in my life.

Harmony said...

Hey Jeanmarie and Jimmy, check out our blog. We wrote missionaries for FHE!