Saturday, February 21, 2009

Proof of Personality

As we receive letters from our dear Andy they become strong proof to me that our spirits definitely come with individual personalities! People often wonder how you can love and treat each child individually. It just is! You can do it because they are all born with a distinctive spirit and that spirit comes with its own personality. I am grateful for the three spirits in my home and what they bring to our lives. They make up the WHOLE of our family. They make me a better WHOLE! Though I am a professional educator, I am the one who learns the most. I am in a full time course of didactic learning. I always thought it was my job to teach my children, but truly it is my job to learn from my children!

Thanks Andy, Olin and Karl for all you teach me. For sharing your spirits and life with me! I ADORE YOU GUYS

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

They are wonderful boys...I love them tons!!

Kellianne said...

They are fantastic boys, I don't know what this world would be without them. But more than that, I think that it is all a reflection of their amazing mother!! :D

Unknown said...

Love those pics of the boys. They are the best!

Clint & Janet said...

Oh it is so true what you say. We learn from THEM. That, I believe, is why the whole plan was set up this way. Love you guys!!