Sunday, August 22, 2010

Becareful what you wish for

Longing for Family has come to fruition! We officially received word from Andy's mission President that he will be released Dec. 29, 2010. Whoa...did I actually type that out loud! Time has surely flown by. He has learned so much and yet still much more to learn. Olin is back from the Ukraine with a larger heart of gold then he already had and Karl still moves quietly about the house. Soon our little home will be filled with joyous happy and very BUSY feet again.

I could never have taught my sons what they have learned this past year but am so grateful to the families who have helped them in their knowledge of life and the gospel! I am forever in debt to those who have taken the time to serve my family and love my children!

To all...a big THANKS and HUG!

No comments: