Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Quick Trip South




We took a spontaneous trip to see Jim's mom and dad in St. George this past week where we were fortunate to enjoy great weather, family and fun. They boys jumped off cliffs at Sand hollow while Mom watched on (due to a injury on my finger - I probably wouldn't have jumped very high anyway) and we all enjoyed a scenic hike through Zion National Park.



What a wonderful world we live in...

"When through the woods and forest glades I wander, consider all the worlds thy hands have made"!










3 comments:

Harmony said...

That looks like a blast! I can't handle that I was in a rush last time I went up there. I think I need to skip up to Utah again. Miss ya ;)

Unknown said...

What a fun time, wish we could've hiked with you guys! We will see you in a week though, woo hoo! Also have you checked out my recent post on my blog, of our Harry POtter Party. Go look at it. Love ya! Also, email me your phone numbers so I can call you when we are up there! karenann1979@cox.net

Clint & Janet said...

Fun times, always, when you guys are around. I was sick that we had to miss you. I've sure it was my fault or that flat tire we had to get to. Love Ya!!