Monday, June 15, 2009

June is already here...

It is hard to believe that June has already arrived. The rain and thunderstorms have been spectacular and another school year has flown by. Olin will be going into his junior year of high school and Karl will be a Freshman. Andy is into his 6 month of his mission and has already been transferred to two areas outside of Munich. My mom and Dad flew to Africa a week ago to once again serve the children there by providing measles vaccinations. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful parents who constantly and unselfishly serve others. I am doubly blessed to have such a wonderful husband and three kind sons...My life is forever blessed by them!

Jim and Boys at Early summer RC Willey work party








Donna and Karl Snow (Missionaries)

2 comments:

Chris and Shani said...

just wanted to stop by and say hi! I hope you are having a great time off!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are doing well. I can't believe how big the boys are, time flys! And man, i wish I could go with your parents doing the service stuff that they do, that must be amazing! Love you guys!